Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It will be 2009

And soon, it will be 2109. That's a hundred years from now, but assuming that earthlings does not nuke itself out of the world, the sun will rise again over the our heads. Probably not literally our heads, but our children. Then again, Fred Thompson had this video. Sad but true, because the media, the government, the leadership who represent

Each day that we pass working for money, each day it gets worthless because the biggest counterfeit partnership called "Hank And Ben" keeps crediting incompetent companies with bailout money, all at the expense of taxpayer money. Thinking backwards, who benefits more by working? The unemployed or the employed? If Obama doesn't get this right, then indeed USA is going down in fire. Well, I always heard the 80s are the years where people are afraid they need to learn Japanese. Now, they should start worrying whether they need to learn Mandarin, and "Hank And Ben" basically sold everyone off to them. Luckily, I knew the language.

Then again, I am not very optimistic about shorting either. For one reason, everyone on any piece of land anywhere can only be as safe as its governing country want them. If USA defaults, half the world goes, the other half struggles and then everyone else in USA loses. Even if you make a million in one day, that may only be enough to buy a loaf of bread. Impossible to happen? This is USA, anything is possible.

Well, my wishes for 2009 is to keep my job or get a better one, which ever doesn't involve a pink slip, get my green card and then complete my personal projects. Currently, I have a few projects and as some know, there is story writing, there is stock market and then there are others, which does include keeping an eye for a car and a house.

This entire market rally during numerous bad news is just sickening in my opinion. One can say that people should be optimistic, but optimism does not feed the needy. Actual work does, and I'm definitely sure that the world as a whole needs to really take out the trash before the rot swallows us all. Of course, my personal goals has no bearing or dependencies on whatever happens.

I realize what I realized like when I was a kid, that being HAPPY is the best way of life regardless of the world around you. Funny that I can forget such an easy thing, but if one considers that people project their images on others, and the people I mixed with previously are not the happiest bunch, the worst was when I was in elementary school, its easy to realize the meaning of life. My current friends are more easy, even if they struggle financially, they have some happiness they look forward to. I think this also have something to do with their savings rate. (So Obama, PLEASE promote higher savings rate.)

All in all, if I'm happy just because I am, not that I want or need to, I think life is fulfilling everyday. Cool stuff huh?!

No comments: