Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Sundays, Bad Sundays

This Sunday is the opening of a few items that I decided to work on. A lot of house cleaning when my roommate disappeared again for the weekend. The fact that he had not reviewed my writings had not gone unnoticed. I had two sets of reviews, plus I had some pre-planned items to work on.

Actually, the writing went better than expected. In the sense of speed, since I planned to be only at two chapters at best by this time. But! I reached number four! In fact after my first trial, so that's like five times the speed, so I got so distracted from other things as well!

One other thing I did was watch Star Wars. I never liked it, but well, at least the 70s version is much better than the recent ones. Plus, I think I saw some materials that might be useful for my writings later. Not bad for a "classic". It's not my favorite, but I must admit Lucas did well back then. Not now, obviously.

One other thing I did, GRE Math. Bad. I got about half wrong from the trial 20+ questions I had. I was watching TV with writing my fourth part of my twenty-six parts, but I definitely have quite a long way to go for this. Not to mention the GMAT.

Stock wise was not too good. Some good turns did not give me complete recovery. I'm still down quite a lot despite some recovery. Not very good news for next weeks, but some fun so far. Hopefully it does not go too bad. I probably will get a decent idea of my progress over the next few months, and hopefully it is good.

Definitely not so well for football. NBA next?

No comments: