Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My depression and recession...

So far, I'm making about a 10% loss on my investments. All based on Schwab's A stock. Actually, only Pfizer is losing me money, and most of it. Considering my investment of a bit over a thousand, each dollar loss is a bigger percentage. Actually, the transaction fees are also a pain. I should have factored that into my test. Anyway, with a bear market, I think I have more to lose than gain. Not to mention that many lost more than I did.

I wanted to attach a funny, slightly vulgar toned slideshow as to why this happened, but the link is in my other computer, but well, I'll leave a placeholder first!

http://www.slideshare.net/roguemonk/the-subprime-crisis-primer/

The only thing I worry more than my losses is my parents'. Damn, bad timing to hit the market.

No comments: