Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Jump into Broke Rage!

Some time since I posted, but since then, I had to deal with negative inertia, as Ramos put it, about Patriots predictable "shock" loss to Giants. And then watch Everton getting caught up by Liverpool. And then watching Detroit go on a losing streak. Not too bad actually, since most of them got somewhere, like Champions League?

Anyway, I bought my first stock. In fact 20. In fact a slight miscalculation as I keyed in a higher value than I wanted to bid. And its for Pfizer! Well, I am not too worried, but its price dropped way below my bid price...boo hoo! Then again, based on the numbers I'm seeing, its not that bad. Just not too healthy. Sigh. Next stop, Microsoft. I'll definitely appreciate if Bill give me a hand or two!

Oh, tonnes of my colleagues are going to Singapore. SINGAPORE! Why?! I want to go on that business trip! Boo hoo!

No comments: