Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 Resolution

Well, I have started on some new ideas. In fact, I wrote what they are in the post "X'mas thoughts..." Anyway, the thing about it is that my friend and colleague suggested a good idea on it. Erm, I hope it's a good idea actually.

I have an idea for a story book. The main characters, the main plot and concept is there, so I just needed to add meat to it. Shravan suggested that I start a online collaboration or something. I'm thinking about it, but I'm always on the line for the wizardry stuff, mixed with science.

Maybe my idea is a bit far fetched or even a used idea, but I thought it's probably worth a try. I've not finished reading a story book before so it's interesting if I can even finish this idea, so the online collaboration stuff is definitely interesting in my case. I'm probably going to find out more about this and even start on it! Of course, that is not all in my wish list, but getting to them one at a time definitely helps!

No comments: