Sunday, January 06, 2008

It's another day

Today, both my teams lost. Pistons lost to Celtics and Everton lost to...Oldham! What the heck! Of all teams Oldham. I wished we lost to a EPL team. To be frank, losing early helps the team concentrate on a top 5 spot, but we should do better. As for Pistons, it is discouraging to lose at home. Anyway, both losses are at home, which makes the losses worse than it should be. Home advantage is something I believe determines the stability of the team. Well, it will get rough for Pistons since they will play the top teams in the West in the coming week.

On another item, I haven't been adding to my ideas. I'm editing my current work in writing so I spotted a few loopholes and needed to round it. Anyway, I also visited Writing.com, so I'll be trying to see if I can see anything useful...
Hopefully I can finish my trial passage smoothly.

No comments: