Sunday, December 23, 2007

Party Poppers

Well, to begin with, I don't really have much to do during this time of the year in USA. I'm single, not anywhere near single women, and among other things, I need to do my chores. Of course, I did get to do something on my own. I actually did some "tang yuan". They are of course manufactured. I can't possibly make them on short notice anyway. I lack one ingredient so it was not perfect. Pandan leaves. Where can I find them here?

Anyway, the build up after my little festive dinner is bad. The next day, Everton lost. To a 90 minute penalty. You remember the tale about Man U always getting that penalty that they needed? Well, this is it! It can be said to be a silly foul, but it could have been a free kick, whatever, so anyway, its a penalty. Well, at least they didn't say it was a Ronaldo dive. That would have been worse, plus the fact I don't remember opponents getting penalties at Old Trafford. Anyway, I would have been happy with a draw. Next is Arsenal. Well, things could be worse...
** Bolton, not Arsenal...Well, easier game than expected

The next would be to watch New England miss their targets by that little bit. I was hoping the fairy tale to start materializing, like Brady breaking the passing marks, Moss breaking that receiver marks. All needed one more with one more game. Not that bad but think of it, although I would think it would be the icing on the cake if that had happened. Anyway, I was always going to try to watch the last match though. I'm sure Ryan, a Giants fan, would not mind me going to the game now. He probably wants the entire Giants first team rested!

No comments: