Saturday, May 13, 2006

26th Week 22

Finally, the exam is over, and I got all my results. For the first time in my academia, I do not need to do a balancing act. In the past, my results are lob sided, not this semester. Well, there is a bad and a good about it. I'm still trying hard to overcome my financial deficit nd definitely a good result helps. I'm not sure if mine is good enough, but it is below my expectations. I'm hoping that it is.

Anyway, with Carl in class, it is not a good class, at least for every other students. The lecturers are nice, but they get slowed down by needless and outrageous questions. Some handle it well, some moderately well. Anyway, the result of the classes does reflect this a bit, and it only takes time to see if there is any righteousness out of this scenario. The Carl thing for this week is a disturbing bragging Carl that pesters others with claims for an excellent result for the course for Categorical. Hm, this is such an unfair contest, since we don't learn well with him holding the class back in terms of learning. Like I said, I did not pay my tuition for this, and it is VERY UNFAIR.

To be frank, the same goes for my apartment, but with a car now, I've slightly distanced myself with roommate basher Alex. He still invites his friends over and have lots of "fun" and noise. Imagine me being able to know what the conversions and gatherings are about when I looked my doors to have some rest. Not to mention that he ORDERS me around. I'm nice to everyone, some treats me well in return, some don't, and some take advantage of it. Obviously, Alex and Carl does the last statement well. Fortunately, I learn fast to deal with things, even people.

Detroit lost one game, which is fine. They only have two more games to move to the next round where Cleveland need three. It does sour things a bit, but its ok. Anyway, I think I'm more focused on the Champions League Final on Wednesday next week. It should be a good match. Unfortunately, since I don't have cable, I will need to bother Kejun.

Oh, I went to Kejun's graduation where I play her cameraman. The sucky thing that happened there, Carl is there, and he nearly ruined the day. He congratulated me instead of the other way round, since he graduated. He said that I'll do very well for the qualifier. The problem is, I don't care about the qualifier! I sleep during class but I learn, I do below expectation in exams but I learn, learning is all I care! He may be thinking he is God and is able to wield power over my future. Unfortunately, if he is just trying to connect to me in conversation, he just did the complete opposite. His family is ok, but I guess he grew up in his own world. He is probably autistic. and he better get help soon from counsellors and
psychiatrists. He is going no where in his life by staying where he is, which I think is the same place when he came to the university. I feel sorry for his family when he snapped and scold those hateful words. In fact, the fact that he actually said racist remarks during that incident reduced my view on him even more. The good thing is, I had a good celebration meal at the Red Palace that night.

Champions League Final...sigh...in a busy week...