Sunday, April 16, 2006

26th Week 18

This week is Easter Break. They call it Spring Holiday, but as much as I heard, there are several names for it. Anyway, its a two day holiday, so it is "good". Well, the week is rushed, and lots of homework due...next week. This week, all Thursday and Friday homework is switched to next week, and next week's load is still valid. That adds up to nearly zero for this week and five for next week. There goes my holiday. I practically spent the holiday on homework and I'm still not done...

I had a chance to go to the Social Security office to check my SSN application, and guess what. It's not processed by the Homeland Security until I asked about it. Luckily, I got very good reception there and they agreed to process it for me immediately, abeit some delay in transmission of the application between offices. Well, at least I hear something. Better than nothing. Till now, my original driving records have not reached me yet, and it has been more than a month. I fear the worst...Maybe it got sucked into the Bermuda Triangle...

Anyway, the most important part is to have fun...which I don't. There was a Graduate's night at the Pour House, which is rather neat. BUT, most of my classmates are not there. Luciano and John is there, so its not totally lost. The second and third year's are there, which makes the event slightly more enjoyable. I'm not into dance and wine, so I really felt out of place. Footwork? Only for soccer.

This week is boring for more than one reason. Pistons are lacking fire on the bench and Everton, well...with matches against 2 of the top 4, there is not much to say. I'm better off hibernating...