Sunday, April 09, 2006

26th Week 17

This week is a heavy week. Not only do I have homework, but a test. A quiz to be exact and one that I am very unsure of. I am probably just being pre-emptive, but well, better safe than sorry.

The week is kind of boring since no one is particularly active before or after our quiz. Its Stats theory, which is perhaps one of the hardest we are supposed to have at the moment. I'm pretty ok with it but I was hoping to put myself back in the driving seat I left vacant since February. I am pretty annoyed that Carl seems to be unfeeling of my situation to concentrate on my more important courses. The fact that nothing I said sinks into his head makes me wonder if English is his first language like other Americans. Well, that definitely doesn't help his popularity much. Poor Dan has to entertain his pestering. Just because he has only three courses that are important to him doesn't mean that others has the same priorities. Can I file for a harassment suit? While I maintain his personality is not that atrocious outside school, it is beyond reasoning within academic boundaries.

When I finally met all the required deadlines, I'm pretty tired and out of gas. Sarah organised a art-walk which is sort of relaxing for me. Unfortunately, I don't understand art well. Actually, being moderately aesthetic, I'm ok with appreciating traditional art. Alternative art is a bit out of my alley. Still, that is way better than my understanding of classical music. I know some are nice, but the musician in my department doesn't get the groove. As much as music is to soothe, the ones I hear so far disrupts.

Finally, its homework. For the first time in the two semesters here, I answered a record low. One out of six, and by the end of the week, marginally finished with four questions. Record low. Add a freak Pistons loss to Orlando, and a bore Everton draw with Charlton. Dude! To be frank, I'm disappointed that Everton did not win since Charlton rested Darrren Bent. Anyway, Charlton will probably regret not putting in effort against us, since I don't forsee them beating Middlesborough. (Note : Even with the knowledge of outcome, I do not blog with hindsight...the result was a bit unexpected though) Boring...boring...time to sleep