Sunday, March 05, 2006

26th Week 12

Finally have all my tests over, although all of them are badly done. I am very confident I could have done better had my circumstances been better. Not just a phrase of my confidence, but judging on what I been through, I'm sure it is true. I spoke to one of my lecturers regarding my ailing results and got a bit pacified over the bad aftermath. I still got bad results but felt slightly better in some sense.

*** Section deleted for now . Found a reason to give the next few months a try . Still a bit unhappy about my roommate . Or maybe his friends are the factor rather than him ***

Detroit lost two games in a week, and that is so bad. Now, they only have one game to lose if they are to reach 70. That is not the focus anyway, but I think it is obvious what their weakness is in terms of team play. Nuggets and Lakers really made them pay for not strengthening their bench in the departments I thought is their Achilles' heel. I hope Flip noticed it as it would not take Popovic long to know how to deal with Detroit if this continues. I can feel safe about facing Pacers but definitely jittery over Heat.

Everton actually drew with West Ham. Drats, and the commentary sound as if we could have won. I guess life is not fair isn't it? I guess I hit the brakes on my depression quite well to avoid going through another bad patch. Anyway, Spring break is here, and I hope unfair things don't get out of hand, like the one I'm facing.