Sunday, February 26, 2006

26th Week 11

After the all star week, Detroit got back to work. I should as well. Its pretty much a good motivation if your favourite sports team is based on hard work and passion, even if there is not much flair. I'm used to be too much into the flair side, so I need to tone down a bit.

Well, nothing much to write for this week. I got lots of work to do, especially with a "Declaration for War" on Monday facing back-to-back exams on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. The worst part is that I could not do my homework with a peace of mind until after my last test of the week on Thursday afternoon. And that homework is due on Friday. Bad, real bad.

I was reading through the websites and others on NBA records and blah blah blah. Never knew that there was a Batman, Superman and Rodman era. Anyway, that is way after the "Bad Boys" era. At least I have a more driven focus to watch NBA now, without the "out of the world" slams. Kind of think that it quite skews the game towards the bad side like Matt mentioned. Well, no superstar in the team, so there should be less of such fancy stuff now.

Well, the sore part of the week is when Everton lost. With only a fourth choice keeper left, we could only depend on the loaned Sander. At least he is no longer a red...by the way...Flamengo = symbol have a flamingo? I only remembered Liverpool had it, but not Flamengo. Even Luciano is not sure, well...Back to Work...too bad I can't get rid of the "by blah
blah blah" words on the Pistons team wallpaper...