Sunday, February 05, 2006

26th Week 8

Actually, at the time of this post, I am one week late. Not a big problem, since I was trying to immerse myself in some positivity.

The week didn't go well anyway, did badly for my quiz. Not fully recovered from my stomach virus, and to be frank, I didn't even realise that I was sick! Especially with some dude in school that tries to hit me with a "bat" to make a connection. Well, he's pretty well known for talking the things that are out of place. I sincerely feel he should try to keep quiet a bit. Listening to others is a good way to learn, but talking about everything you know does not show that you are a good learner. In fact, I'm not impressed, and many others aren't. I've been through that stage at an early age, so I know what it is like, but at least I reflect upon my actions a lot!

Well, I got fed up with all these bad things and to be frank, I felt like I couldn't live any longer. It is such a bad feeling and even as people try to help, I feel worse each day. The downward spiral in confidence is not picking up yet and to make matters worse, I need to look for a new apartment soon, and I still don't have a SSN due to the rather ambiguous change in ruling for its application. Why not give it to students? I have to spend money here anyway, and I feel being picked upon. Anyway, like I said, days are getting darker each day. I want to see a brighter day, and from what I know, it is not coming yet.

For sports wise, Pistons slumped to 2 defeats in this week, and that is bad. 70 looks a long way, but I'm sure they aren't starting to procrastinate. Anyway, the brighter side of my sporting life is that Everton is coming up in the EPL. Where is Newcastle and Souness' expensive players?