Sunday, January 01, 2006

26th Week 3

Another week gone, and it is into the new year. Got a desk, so that is some improvement to my room. The one I got from ShuMing is ok, but its too long across my room. Anyway, I have a use for it so it is still good. Started cleaning up my room as well, and was quite a good job. The room is now free of litters on the ground. There is just probably a few more piles of wanted items left to 'shelf'.

This week is rather lacklustre. Not much events other than the new desk. The package syndrome strikes again though. I have to camp at my doorstep just to make sure I receive it. I was pretty disappointed with the package. Its a cheap camera that I bought. Well, you get what you pay. That's the golden commercial rule here.

I did spend the the weekend in a more proper fashion. Spent Saturday moving Zhang Yan's place, and Sunday at Luciano's barbeque. Boy, lots of food for these two days. I had a huge Chinese buffet feast on Saturday and another huge Brazillian barbeque on Sunday. I actually ate my fill till I skipped dinner...

Anyway, the supposed EPL games and NBA games filled the entire week, but I can't watch any. No cable! I did find out my neighbour have one, and he always wake me up in the middle of the night when he's drunk. Well, not a lot of work to remind him but this should not happen after the school term restarts. This time round, ok. Anyway, I might think of asking him to let me watch cable.

Onto the scores. Everton got hammered and hammered. Worst part, we lost to Aston Villa. That means unless they slip up, we don't finish above them. We only managed a small win over Sunderland, which is ok. Lets just hope the others below us loses more ground than us. As for NBA, just when you think Pistons get a perfect 10, they lose to Caveliers. Well, no team is perfect but the deficit is about thirteen points, which is not very close. This is discouraging. Well, there is another EPL match tomorrow. Hope, Everton can finally beat a North London club!