Sunday, October 30, 2005

25th Week 46

A relatively relaxed week as compared to the past few weeks. I finished my homework way before hand and some other stuff done. Well, I had to start doing my homework soon, else it'll pile up again. There really isn't any much rest, but well, thats life. The sad part is my intended "relaxation party plan" was scraped cause I can't find anyone to go to the party. Its probably my first chance to witness Halloween, but guess I missed the chance.

Got a few appointments but unfortunately, all have to be changed. I was hoping to cement my study plans and have a few more concrete plans. The drawback is I have to gatecrash into a few more class even if I haven't had the prerequisites. I guess that can't be helped, but I do hope to get some form of help soon, financially. I'm being told not to think too much about it, but I guess I can't help it till I could confirm my parents don't have to labour for my studies. Anyway, I could only do that much, cause I'm not getting any luck at all in terms of jobs, funding, whatever. Maybe I came in too much of a rush.

Anyway, I still have homework, so that means that my life is still revolving around notes and homework till December. I do hope to see some snow then though. That might put things in a lighter note, and its a example of me going places. I'm not into travelling but well, a trip or two can be interesting.

Talking about December, the dreaded curse of relegation looms before Saturday, and luckily, Everton won. I can't imagine if the reverse is true. We have to evacuate the bottom three before December and stay mid-table by January. Its pretty ironical that we kept losing after investing on quality, but well, lets just get to mid-table first and we'll see if we could reach our full "potential" then.