Sunday, September 18, 2005

25th Week 40

This week is a terrible week, extremely terrible. I'm terrified, stupefied and petrified. The word that I have left to use is mummify, which won’t happen nowadays. Wondered if someone will be gloating at my misfortunes. Well, at least I know a few will. Anyway, below is a list of the things that made it bad. Rating from 1 to 5, from not so bad to worst of the lot!

Sunday
Cut my finger and lost a lot of blood (Rating 3)

Monday
Forgot to take the lunch box I prepared with my injured finger (Rating 1)

Tuesday
Fell a bit ill, and had to see a doctor again (Rating 2)

Wednesday
Miscued my test answers (Rating 4)

Thursday
Everton got trashed (Rating 3)

Friday
Miscued another test, and far worse than the Wednesday one (Rating 5)

Saturday
Got a silly haircut and now looks a bit "gong" (Well, its my fault actually, cause I didn't ask the barber to judge the haircut herself, but still since the haircut is on me, its still a bad thing) (Rating 5)

Sunday
Unable to finish my homework on schedule (Cause I didn't know how to do!!! Homework is getting hard!!!) (Rating 1)

Well, it was quite ok on Sunday, but I guess I was unhappy for the most of the week, so that makes its just as bad then. I think I need a new strategy... Wait, there isn't one in the first place