Sunday, August 28, 2005

25th Week 37

For the third week in a row, I felt like moving out. Not that I'm running away, but I simply can't get help for the simplest things. Things got better when Vani showed up. He actually volunteered to help me get my stuff, and well, I wouldn't have had a good Sunday without him and his wife. The trip is normal, but I felt I could go somewhere and try to lessen my outstanding problems.

School work is building up and I can forsee that I'm going to struggle hard for my favoursite course. I actually found out that it is an elective that would not be necessary after I take my core courses this semester. Still, I will sit in the lecture even after I drop the course. It really builds my foundation up and I'm glad I didn't give up before this. Well, I'll try to take it again next semester as it will be a shame if I can't get to take the course.

Saturdays sure is boring without soccer to watch and I really ain't getting much other fun other than surfing the net and doing homework. Homework is alright, but I guess I was overloaded by the Advanced Probability course I'm taking. I hope homework don't get worse.