Sunday, August 21, 2005

25th Week 36

Second full week into my US stay. Things don't look good. I can't squeeze into my preferred class. And I seem to get into the wrong end of things. I tend to get onto the wrong bus and all that. Wasted quite a lot of time travelling on the wrong trips. Anyway, at least now I know that I shouldn't go K-Mart. Although I'm not sure if its that bad but I'm quite disappointed on my trip, so I decided to skip it as a key shopping ground. I guess I could survive with just Food Lion.

Anyway, school starts and I'm already not liking a particular class. Well, I'm not the only one, even the seniors say so. I think I'm looking for alternatives, fast! I have a few short stop alternatives and none makes my degree fast to complete! Well, I hope I'm not underestimating the difficulty of the degree again. I'm thinking of doing a heavier workload and skip the rest of life! No way... At least I took time to know more people and have a good classmate already, and a Brazilian in that, hmm...I thought I'm not that popular in my workplace.

Anyway, I think if I concentrate too much on work, I'll miss the best things that came my way and I think I'm not missing much of it. Sounds confusing? I guess so. Anyway, I should tune my sleeping timing. I am really tired in class and not at night. Thats bad...