Sunday, August 07, 2005

25th Week 34

Ah, finally reached USA. The customs are not so strict as I first gathered. I guess that because I'm Singaporean. Well, not all is that smooth. My family's illness got worse and well, my brother was feverish all the way till my departure. My brother was even on high fever and was having some aftermath even after recovery. Boy, thats bad.

I guess I better concentrate on my trip cause it won't really help much. I was glad they all make it for my departure, although I'm very worried for their health. I guess the only thing left is to work my Masters out fast, real fast. 'The trip took 24 hours but it was not much of a hassle at the Singapore Airport. The most hassle was actually at Japan cause I needed to travel here and there within the same airport. However, the longest hiccup is actually in New York, cause the plane actually arrived late, so I left late as well. Well, I was lucky for the next two days though. I was picked up by a very concientious Parag who checked that I arrive late and came in to pick me up. Then I was housed by Will, who accepted my last minute request of hosting me. Well, he even took me out for shopping to get my apartment needs although I could only imagine it without the keys. Anyway, we got out quite a bit and I was particularly happy I could even video conference with my parents from his place.

Anyway, thats about it cause I didn't have much to worry about other than my family's health, so I guess that good that they recovered.