Sunday, July 24, 2005

25th Week 32

Hm, cleanly forgotten it for a week. Doesn't matter. Didnt't get to do much either. I was pretty laid back for the entire week. Most of the time, I was making trips to add final touches to the list of items I need in USA. Bought a few electronics as well. Hey, I think I forgot what I did actually, but I was definitely more concerned about my air tickets than any other stuff. Still, I did spend lots of time to fully utilize my suitcase.

Additionally, I was spending lots of time clearing my room. The entire room looks very spacious without most of my stuff. Most of those went to my suitcases. There is some concern over the computers though. The software my father needs for his business just don’t seem to stop changing. So are the list of charges. I do hope that the next change will be a good and permanent one. And a cheap one too. Well, lets just wait and see whether these people are starting to make things work for the better, at least I’m not condemning anything yet.

Ah nah, nothing fantastic to the build up to the coming season, as usual. Everton don’t seem to perform during pre seasons. Lets just hope the cyclic trends of over and under performance get to them this season.