Sunday, July 17, 2005

25th Week 31

My last week at work, wellm actually, I have another one and a half days, one on Monday and another as an when I like. But well, the mood is there. Took lots of pictures and gave lots of last minute advice to Brian. Well, had time to meet up with Marcus, chatted a lot and went through to Saturday morning. Last I saw him was in February, when he left for a high paying job, so lots of talk for the night.

Oh, I keep forgetting. I need to find a new tuition teacher for my cousin. The make shift tuitions does not seem to be working. I guess its more than just backup training that could help him. His biggest impact, making a near ten point jump from the depths of failure, and hovered at that level for the past half of the year. Well, couldn't blame him. Too little foundation before he came at the end of last year, so what can I say at to a Primary Six?

Anyway, not much to write about, cause other than my air tickets, I didn't plan or do much. I did do some packing. Need to remind myself to keep the packing up. Need to do some housing cleaning before I go, and hopefully, that can provide space to bring some good stuff in.