Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wolf Pack

I wouldn't really imaging that I'll use that tagline. I hated that name after my grad school, but ironically, the current mess reminded me of that name. Why?

I must say I'm impressed by the reviews of my friends on Bernake regarding his role in the Bear Stearns rescue, but still, he ranks low among the people I have an opinion of. Pumping credit into a broken credit system is like having a blood transfusion on a patient with a gunshot wound, shotgun size, without treating the wound. It's more inhuman than killing the person outright. btw, Srinidhi, I happened to use this expression last night explaining the current economic scenario to Ryan, so we used similar metaphors, but lots of thanks for adding insight to my under informed mind. Anyway, he has not done anything right.

My stance is the same, raise rates or let the recession run its course fast and you might see the necessary correction the economy needs. Half my property and I probably need some financial assistance, but I'm sure half Buffett's property and he can still enjoy life around the world more times than I been driving. Just a comparison, but I'm easier to help than rich people in terms of money. And I'm sure rich people can easily earn their money back faster when the economy regains its polarity.

Then below Bernake is Paulson. Yes, we need rich people, but rich people are not rich if poor me and many others die and can't work for the rich. This is a downward spiral. We can't punish the rich because...whatever...but we don't have money to give either. So basically, it is a lose-lose situation not to take the hit now.

Then after Paulson comes Bush. Enough said. I'm on the opposite site of the philosophical field right now, so I think I really need God to tell me what he did right so that I can see his path. Anyway, drop it.

Lastly, the entire day's rally is all due to the news that the 700 billion bailout is coming. Guess what? There is major contradiction! Some say yes, some say no, but whoever is wrong, they should be put in jail. I hate Comscore for misinforming me about Google in March, but equally I hate reports that are just for spreading pump news. And guess what, SEC is only after people who spread "dump" news, not "pump" news. Well, if it's financial stocks in question, of course. The rest of the scams is, of course, targetted, sparingly. Cox should not be the SEC chief at all.

So who else do we have? Well, Ron Paul. Do I hate him? No. In fact, I was amazed by his wisdom. As much as I'm disillusioned by the three above, I think this guy should have been the nation's leader. Probably the only thing I disagree with this dude, gun ownership and regulation. Well, one of the things since I don't know all of his positions in philosophy. But here is one video of his comments on the "mother of all bailouts". The dollar destruction...Reminds me of banana dollars. Woo...bad memories...especially when it immediately succeeds The Great Depression.

No comments: