Friday, December 28, 2007

Pistons beat Pacers

Yep, the good news today. I was totally drained from work and beating the biggest city rivals (I'm thinking like football derby games) by a good margin is definitely good. I think Pistons is keeping a good distance from the Celtics. To be frank, I think New England is having a good year in general. Red Sox won the MLB. Patriots doing unbelieveably well along with the coups of the seasons. Celtics got the coups of the seasons as well, and doing remarkably well. I really mean seasons. I wanted to write history, but there might be better. Of course, there is still some way to go for Patriots and Celtics, but I never wish good teams to lose. But heck, Pistons beat Celtics at Boston, so that's even better. I do really feel that KG would add a lot to Pistons, but well, game lost on that trade.

No comments: